Yummie Mummies

Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm learning the overwhelming value of shared moments.

Call me the Queen of Redundancy if you must, but right now, I am cherishing my friendships more than ever. I want to nurture and care for them, because I need them so much. I realize that going through a week without seeing *someone* who understands me without any pressure to perform is agony.

I adore the friends in my life who are helping to bring out the best in me, even when I feel at my worst. The friends who will take me out of the house for a "short walk" and not mind when I reach critical mass, mid-outing. The friends who will help me toddler wrangle, and change diapers, and go to the splash park (even if I have to sit during the swing part) and walk slower than anything, and *still* love me.

I am so grateful. I am so blessed.

I hope I am giving enough back, but I can't measure how much it means to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home